Wednesday 13 August 2014

Holiday- Celebrate

Ok! So I assume the blog post title makes this post seem pretty self explanatory, but sometimes even the most obvious things we don't realise- basically I went on holiday.
I was lucky enough to go to Cuba with my mum, sister and step dad. 

Cuba has a very rich history but seeing that this is blog about fashion I am not going to start telling you all about the Cold War, but something you need to know about Cuba is they are a communist country, and they have cut off everything to do with America which ultimately means the country has not been westernised at all! There are no fast food chains, all the cars are still from the 60's, to put it bluntly its like stepping back in time! What I love about Cuba is where it hasn't been Americanised the country felt very authentic and original. 

The culture was rich and very prevalent, the food was delicious and the beahces were mind-blowing! Sometimes I feel that when I am taking pictures of my holiday, after a time they all begin to morph in to one, so instead of taking loads of pictures, I have done a video diary of my holiday that I want to share with you all! 

Before I post the video and outfit posts below, I just want to say, if you ever have the chance to go to Cuba- GO! It was one of the best experiences I have ever had! My highlight was either scuba diving or swimming in a cave! I hope you like it :)









What I Wore

Outfit One






Vest Top- Zara
Shorts- Rokit
Shoes- Russell and Bromley

Outfit Two




Shirt- Zara
Shorts- H&M
Shoes- Office
Sunglasses- H&M

Outfit Three


(Doesn't this image look like I have butter in my pockets?!)



Shirt- H&M
Shorts- H&M
Belt- M&S
Shoes- Russell & Bromley

Outfit Four










Shirt- Charity Shop
Shorts- Topman
Belt- Next
Shoes- Russell & Bromley
Sunglasses- Topman
Watch- Sekonda

Outfit Five




Shirt- H&M
Shorts- H&M
Bel t- M&S
Shoes- Russell & Bromley
Mesh Vest- Brixton Market

Outfit Six




Shirt- Next
Shorts- Abercrombie & Fitch
Belt- Marks & Spencer
Shoes- Solillas

No comments

Post a Comment